I'll make it easy for you!
There are 10 simple steps for copying a Facebook video to your computer.
1. Play the video (in Facebook).
2. Right click "Show video URL."
3. Copy the URL.
TIP: The URL will look something like this:
4. Stop the video.
5. Open a new browser tab and paste the video URL into the tab.
6. Change "www" to "m."
TIP: The new URL will look something like this:
7. Press "Enter" on the keyboard.
8. Start the video that appears.
9. While the new video is playing, right click on the video and choose "Save video as."
10. Give the video a file name and click "Save."
Once the video is on your computer, you can share it on Facebook if you would like.
If there is a child in the video, please get the parent's permission first!
You can watch the, um, interesting video my 7-year-old created for this post. He did this short ALL on his own. I take NO credit. You'll see why when you watch it!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for awesome planner videos.
If you enjoy what you read at Giftie Etcetera, please share on social media. Click here to join the Giftie Etcetera Facebook group.