***This post may contain affiliate links. See my "Disclaimer" link for additional details.***
I try to be frugal, without sacrificing too much time or energy.
Here's a list of ideas that work for my family:
1. Turn off the lights.
2. Unplug your stuff
3. Wash clothes only on low and in cold water.
4. Make your own cleaning spray in a reusable bottle: vinegar, water, and dish soap.
5. Consider reusable bags. At Target, you get a $0.05 discount per bag.
6. Use reusable snack bags instead of ziplocs.
7. Refill hand soap instead of buying tons of little soap containers. Or use bar soap!
8. Consider hand towels instead of paper towels for the kitchen.
TIP: Have a clean and dirty towel basket.
9. Do spend money on proper storage for freezer or you'll waste leftovers to freezer burn.
The best part?
Almost all of these save the earth, too!
If you enjoy what you read at Giftie Etcetera, please share on social media. Click here to join the Giftie Etcetera Facebook group.